Accountant Jobs in Hyderabad
Genpact Walkin : Genpact Walkin interview for freshers as Accountant. Any Graduate BCom/BBA, candidates can attend the walk-in interview for the Accounts . Grab the great job opportunity to start your career as fresher. Before attend the walk-in interview, Candidates should read all Job description, Qualification, walkin Address Details etc., clearly given below.
Genpact walkin Recruitment – Walkin Interview
Any Graduate – BCom/BBA
0 – 3 Years (Fresher)
As par Company Rule – Rs: 1,50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A
Genpact walkin for Accounts Executive/Accountant
Genpact (NYSE: G) designs, transforms, and runs intelligent business operations including those that are complex and specific to a set of chosen industries. Our hundreds of long-term clients include more than one-fourth of the Fortune Global 500. Founded as a division of GE in 1997 and then spun off in 2005, Genpact earned 2014 revenues of $2.28 billion and has more than 67,000 employees in 25 countries, with key management and a corporate office based in New York City.
Genpact Walkin Job Description
- Good knowledge of Accounts Payable Domain.
- Understand various functions in invoice processing,
- Workflow systems, ERPs and perform the activity.
- Meet assigned targets daily within timelines.
- Process invoices with high level of accuracy
- Understand and resolve disputed invoices
- Understand the tax and other exceptions and execute during process
- Perform ancillary tasks in AP
- Maintain track of daily production
- Coordinate with supervisors and escalate any exceptions
- Perform invoice & vendor setup Audit
- Good knowledge of MS office (Excel and PowerPoint advanced skills
- Process invoices in workflow
- Validate key fields from scanned documents.
- Run uploads for electronic invoices
- Understand customers policies and adapt accordingly.
Record to Report (RTR, GL, Fixed Asset)
- Perform monthly intercompany and GL reconciliations
- Prepare and post month end close journals
- Strong in GL process (Month end and Reconciliation) with an overall understanding of other sub processes (AP & AR)
- Validation and review of GL accounts and contents
- Understand and thoroughly review Inter Company transactions, including Settlement, Variances, Neting of, Cross Charge, Affiliate Accounting, sending account and contra account reconciliation
- Entity level reconciliation and consolidation understanding, balance confirmation from different legal entities
- Prepare statutory reporting and validation
- Perform bank statement reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Should have experience into Fixed Assets and SOX Compliance.
- Should be able to take up ad-hoc requests with minimal supervision.
- Delivers the tasks assigned within the Turnaround Time (TAT) as per the policies with high level of accuracy.
- Experience in Fixed Accounting is must
- Month end close Journal entries and Posting
- Communicate closely with the stakeholders at the Individual Business Units, especially during the month-end.
- Preparing JVs and Recons in standard format
- Should be able to take up ad hoc requests with minimal supervision
- Delivers the tasks assigned within the Turnaround Time (TAT) as per the policies with high level of accuracy
- Thorough understanding of basic accounting concept
- Should have 1-2 year experience in OTC process (Cash Application, Billing, Credits, Recon) preferably for a Hospitality organization
- Should have very good communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to handle customers call and provide resolution to the queries in timely manner (Collections Exposure preferred). TAT to be adhered.
- Ensure maximum cash flow from the portfolio managed and highlight any issues resulting in cash flow. Ensure targets assigned are met (excluding dependency) which should have been escalated.
- Closure of aged receivable and highlighting issues in monthly / fortnightly credit calls
- Should have prior work experience in Ms Office/Word/Excel
- Have analytical bend of mind able to think logically and build on process.
- Work and collaborate within & across teams to ensure smooth running of the process.
- Working knowledge on an ERP is preferable
- Provide recommendation for efficiency and improvement within process
- Collections and reconciliation of payments with receivables
- Credit Review – Analysis based on D&B report, bank reference and provide inputs
- Updating follow up with customers in People Soft system
- Coordination with Cash Application team for reconciling any payment received
- Highlighting issues resulting in cash flow to the Management
Documents to Carry
Updated Resume Passport Size photograph.
Copy of Photo ID proof for security reasons.
Education and Experience Documents.
Genpact Walkin Details
Walk-In Date : 19 – 22 Feb 2018
Walk-In Time : 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Ida Uppal, Opp Ngri,
Land Mark : Opposite NGRI,Habsiguda.
Contact Details: HR