Reliance Jio Walkin Recruitment 2017 Job for Manager
Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Groupâ€™s activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. Reliance Industries Ltd is Indiaâ€™s first private sector company to feature in Fortune Global 500 list of â€˜Worldâ€™s Largest Corporationsâ€™, currently ranking 114th in terms of revenue & 155th in terms of profit. RIL strives to be a product and service leader across its industries, a great work-place and above all, to create value for its stakeholders and society.
- The relationship manager shall ensure the sales of reliance jio product to UHNI/HNI (high net worth individuals) & VIP customers.
- Shall be single point of contact for the customer support & responsible for customer life cycle management.
- Fixing face to face meeting for migration from their existing network to jio 4G network.
- Shall provide proper demonstration of apps of jio digital world leading to maximum usage of the jio products to the HNI customers.
- Shall responsible for solutions to their queries, concerns & hence, best customer satisfaction.
- Ensure and work of fore customer delight.
- Responsible for retention ans engaging with these HNIs on regular basis to ensure and high revenues.
- Responsible for lead generation through references and various sources and meeting the referrals for acquisition.
- Any Graduate candidate eligible to apply
Job Role : Manager
Eligibility : Any Degree
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Walkin Date : 31 August 2017
Walk-In Time : 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
Reliance Jio Infocomm,
Kush Complex, 2nd Floor,
Contact Details: HR