Yodlee Recruitment 2018 as Operations Engineer in Bangalore
About the Company
Yodlee Infotech Private Limited
Yodlee started its operations in Redwood Shores, CA in the United States and that remains the company’s headquarters. It also has offices in the United Kingdom and in Bangalore with headcount over 700+ employee worldwide Yodlee is a Financial Platform organization and was founded in 1999 by a group of tech-savvy entrepreneurs (Venkat Rangan – a professor at the University of California, San Diego; Sam Inala, Ramakrishna ‘Schwark’ Satyavolu, Srihari Sampath Kumar – erstwhile Microsoft employees; Sukhinder Singh – earlier at Amazon.com and Junglee; and P Sreeranga Rajan – a researcher at Fujitsu Labs and at that time also a researcher at Stanford Research Institute) with a common vision to deliver on the true promise of the Internet and make it a valuable, productive, personalized experience for every user. Product: Yodlee has pioneered the account aggregation industry, which is now one of the hottest Internet technologies. It offers software solutions in Personal Finance and Wealth Management. It also offers Risk Management Solutions in financial Services Industry. Yodlee solutions are designed to grow bottom line profitability while making the online channel more essential to consumers.
- 2 – 3 years of experience on Linux or any flavor of Unix.
- 1 – 2 years of experience on shell or perl scripting.
- 1 – 2 years of experience on networking, load balancers like F5, Netscaler.
- Hands-on experience in jboss, SSL certificates is a add- on
Job Description –
- Seeking a full- time Operations Engineer to join team in the Bangalore, India office.
- For this role, we are looking for a talented individual who can demonstrate the technical and professional experience.
- A successful candidate must have the ability to work independently, communicate effectively with both internal and external teams.
- We are looking for a motivated individual with at least 2 – 3 years of experience on Linux or Unix,
- Knowledge on SSL certificates, Network protocols.
- The job requires the candidate to work off hours and weekend as on call support on rotational basis.
- An ideal candidate needs to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a believer of team work.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to –
- Installation and management of SSL certificates.
- Basic knowledge of Networking, SAML, SSO.
- Creating documentation, Identification and problem solving
- Co-ordinate with SSL Certificate vendor for issuing and deployment of SSL certificates.
- Management of Entrust Tool & Certificate CA portal – configuring, making necessary changes, monitoring to ensure all certificates are in place.
- Execution of client change requests in a timely manner as planned by Customer Account Manager.
- Escalation of critical issues/outages to Command Centre Manager and Customer Account Manager as per procedures.
- Provide detailed feedback to other groups on all incident resolutions.
- Daily review and action of open cases; updating Manager on current cases and their status as appropriate.
TO Apply Online — Click Here—